Clear communication about our boundaries - what we want and need or don’t want or need - is a foundation for satisfaction in all types of relationships. Most of us were not taught that we have a right to set boundaries. Bioenergetic therapy - a form of body oriented psychotherapy - provides tools and techniques to help people learn to have boundaries and to communicate about them more clearly. Through discussion and experiential exercises we will focus on developing a strong sense of personal safety and clearer communication. The workshop is appropriate for professionals of all disciplines interested in body oriented techniques to guide their clients, as well as individuals who wish to explore working with boundaries in a group setting.
In this workshop:
▪ Practice your ability to maintain strong boundaries with a body oriented approach
▪ Learn ways to clearly express your wants and needs with people in your life
▪ Work with both reaching out for and pushing away with confidence
▪ Experience the value of grounding exercises as the basis for personal strength
▪ For professionals of all disciplines - learn body based techniques to support your clients
6 CEs available, $25 fee.